Coconut & dark chocolate in one wonderful, semi-healthy cookie. I’m going to warn you, these will go extremely quickly….
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 whole eggs
1/3 dark (or semi-sweet) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and eggs (using a whisk) until you have a uniform batter.
3. Add in the chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
4. Plop a heaping tablespoon of batter onto the lined baking sheet and use your hands to flatten the cookies to desired size (these cookies won’t spread on their own)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until the edges look golden brown.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Storage: these are best stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.